Gooooooood morning, friends!
I’m a little bored, and lacking some inspiration, so I’ve decided to do a little Five Things Friday post. Personally, I love reading quick little posts like these, so I imagine keeping up a weekly series of them will be fun – plus, it’ll allow me to look back and see the different things I was into as time goes on. So without further ado, here’s today’s Five Things Friday!
1) Currently Reading: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I’ve been trying to get through this book for over a month now – it’s so loooooong! – but I like it a lot. It’s worth the time investment. However, spoiler alert: I’ll probably still be stuck on reading this next week, too. And maybe the week after.
2) Currently Eating: Leftover Salem’s from this week’s Free Lunch Wednesday at work. Salem’s is one of the best – if not the best – place that we get lunch from, and since there was a ton left over (thank goodness for everyone being on vacation!), I stocked up on some leftovers. I’m pretty sure I could eat this all day, every day. Mmm, so good!
3) Currently Craving: Page Dairy Mart. Like, I don’t even want anything specific (though SouthSide Shakes are my jam); I’m really just craving the experience of standing in line and looking at all the delicious sprinkles-covered possibilities.
4) Currently Loving: Puppy pictures and videos of a groggy Tank. Our little chocolate bruiser was fixed yesterday, and his normal craziness has been… diminished, from what I hear. Since I can’t be there to cuddle up to him, my parents have been sending me pictures and video of him being all cuddly, but with sad “something’s missing” eyes. I’m sure Taco is just loving the peace and quiet for a change. 🙂
5) Currently Anticipating: Kennywood! We have our annual Kennywood day for work today, so I’m peacing out early and meeting some friends in a parking lot so that we can get our brains scrambled by roller coasters. Huzzah!
So that’s it for today. What are you looking forward to this weekend?