Hola amigos, I’m back for another Five Things Friday post. I enjoyed doing it so much last week that I’m doing it again today.
So without further ado, happy First Friday in August!
- Currently Reading: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. STILL. I’m thisclose to being done, but dangit, it takes me like an hour to get through 2% of the book. I’m currently sitting at 92% complete, so fingers crossed that I finish it either tonight or this weekend.
- Currently Eating: Egg white sandwiches with the addition of nutritional yeast and cheese. I normally forego the cheese, but I’ve been feeling a little wild this week. So yeah, CHEESE. It’s a nice change from the oatmeal and smoothies I’ve been rocking for the past few months.
Oh, and coffee. ALL the coffee. So much coffee that I’m not sleeping at night… which means more coffee in the morning. Ugh. What a cycle.
- Currently Craving: Fair food. I have something planned for today, and I’m hoping I manage to get some deeply unhealthy fair food while I’m at it. Deep-fried Oreos and funnel cakes, I’m comin’ for you!
- Currently Loving: My ideas (and notebook, see above) for next year’s 16 in ’16. Yup, I’ve already started thinking about the next list, and I’m coming up with some good ideas. I’m also coming up with some easier, less time-intensive ideas. I’d like to avoid what I’m currently going through – trying to fit trips that take an entire day into an already jam-packed schedule. Still, I’m really enjoying the keep-it-local(ish) learning aspect of the 2015 list… I might need to sprinkle at least a couple intense items into the mix.
- Currently Anticipating: Assuming I get my car back from the dealership in enough time, I plan on crossing off another 15 in ’15 item today… can you guess which one? (For local Pittsburghers, there’s a hint in this post!)
Also, the summer session of Pittsburgh Restaurant Week officially starts next week!
Do you plan on attending the summer session of Pittsburgh Restaurant Week? If so, which restaurants do you plan on hitting up?
If you’re not in Pittsburgh or not attending PRW, any suggestions for items to add to the 16 in ’16 list?