Another week has come and gone, but it feels like Wednesday to me. I guess that’s a good thing… until Sunday night rolls around and I get the rude awakening that it’s not Friday evening…
- Currently Reading: Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella. Don’t judge me, there’s enough stressful stuff going on right now that I just need a “fluff” book to help me relax before bed. Besides, there’s enough judgement here without yours. 😉
- Currently Eating: ALL the dehydrated tomatoes. Well, eating them and then regretting them. I’m pretty sure I have a tomato intolerance – not necessarily an allergy – and eating more than a few tomatoes (or sauce or ketchup) leads to some painful (and itchy) side effects. It’s been a very uncomfortable day… but it’s really hard to stop eating them since they’re so darn tasty. I need to set boundaries for myself.
- Currently Craving: Wood-fired pizza, an Old-Fashioned, and maybe an ice cream cone. I *still* haven’t gone to Page’s for the ice cream cone I wanted before vacation. There’s something wrong with that, and I intend to fix it this weekend. It may not be Page’s (it might be Betsy’s, which is equally delicious), but there should definitely be some ice cream in my future if I can get rid of my laziness and just go already. (<– My excuse for not getting ice cream has been that the ice cream is too far away and it would take too long to get to. That’s the worst excuse for not getting ice cream I’ve ever heard of.)
- Currently Loving: YouTube videos from The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. I don’t have cable or any signal running to my tv, and I’ve never been a late-night tv person, but I kind of have a crush on Jimmy Fallon. And also on Justin Timberlake. And Ellen is just hilarious. I’ve watched both of these videos like 5 times in the past 24 hours, and considering how busy things are right now, that’s quite a feat. (Side note: I still do not know the lyrics to Snow’s Informer, and I will always assume Snow says “I lick your boom-boom down.” And that will never not make me snicker.)
- Currently Anticipating: 4 pm. Starting at 4 pm, I have an entire evening with nothing planned. Well, nothing besides going to the gym and maybe getting myself pizza for dinner. I’m calling it Solo Date Night, and I’m crazy excited about it. I can’t remember the last time I had an evening all to myself with no plans and nowhere I needed to go. Sure, the gym kind of cancels that out, but the gym has become my happy place lately, and it’s a fun place to go to. Plus, eye candy. Every Solo Date Night needs some good eye candy, and what better place for that than the gym? (Insert the sound of LA Fitness putting me on a watch list.)