Today I did some exploring all around town. Since it’s late and I have a flight in about 20 minutes, I’ll just list out what I did:
1. Visited the Japanese Gardens and zenned out a bit.
2. Had a bacon, maple, fig biscuit with bacon jam for snack/small lunch at a place called Morsel.
3. Made my own makeshift charcuterie platter from Paris Grocery, and ate it along the waterfront.
4. Got sidetracked by some homemade ginger beer and Moscow Mules. This one was a pomegranate lavender mule and it was amazing.
5. Visited the area where the rich folk must live – imagine looking out your kitchen window and seeing that view every day!
6. Tried my first nitro coffee. It was interesting, but not all that different from regular coffee.
7. Visited the Starbucks Reserve store, which was cool but way pricy.
8. Met up with some family for dinner at Tom Douglas’s Serious Pie. Noms.
9. Snagged some delicious strawberry balsamic ice cream from Molly Moon’s.
I’m scheduled to be back in Pittsburgh late morning, and then I plan on heading to bed for a nap (I try – but always fail – to sleep on planes).
Seattle, you’ve been amazing, and I hope I get to come back again soon. 🙂