- Currently Reading – I haven’t made much progress with Lena Dunham’s Not That Kind of Girl. I keep trying, but I put my winter comforter on my bed this week and I pretty much pass out as soon as I get underneath it. So comfy. So lazy.
- Currently Eating – OH. MY. GOODNESS. A friend and I headed out for lunch today, for TACOS. (Not the dog. The food. But the dog would’ve been a pretty great surprise.) We walked to Bea Taco Town, on Smithfield, and we were just overwhelmed by Awesome. When you walk in, it smells amazing… and they’re crazy-busy (but fast!), so you know it’s going to be good. We took our food back to our desks and we couldn’t stop pinging each other about how awesome our lunches were. My tacos were so fresh and flavorful. I actually ordered three tacos – carnitas, al pastor, and shrimp – intending to eat two and save one for a snack… but they were so good that I just couldn’t stop. Bea’s may become very, very dangerous for me.
- Currently Craving – Umm, more tacos, obviously. You’d think I would’ve had enough in Mexico, but nope. Also, I figured out how to make mostly-safe raw cookie dough, so I have some Mini M&M cookie dough waiting for me when I get home. Noms.
- Currently Loving – As some of you have realized and asked about offline, I’ve been a single girl since July. This past week, I finally ventured out into the dating world again, and I have a love/hate relationship with it. On one hand, I absolutely abhor the dating process. On the other, listening to the things that other girls have done to guys? It’s a real eye-opener. Some girls are really just garbage. Some guys, too, to be sure, but I’ve heard a lot of horror stories this past week. Despite all the horrors, it’s been interesting trying to juggle dating with work and the gym this week – I forgot how much time this stuff takes! But it’s still super-fun to be asked out and to go on a first date. So yeah. I’m kind of loving it (while simultaneously kind of hating it).
- Currently Anticipating – That moment when I finish at the gym tonight and head home. Also, I’m anticipating making some cash tomorrow at work. And on Sunday, it’s family day, so dinner out.
Happy Friday, everyone!